Vivo V1803BA and Vivo V1730DT have been listed at TENAA. The phones have been listed with their respective model numbers i.e. V1803BA and V1730DT. V1803BA will be the high-end model while V1730DT will be the low-end one.
The devices share a bunch of features like operating system, display, front and rear camera, processor, RAM, storage, etc. However, there are a bunch of differentiating factors such as screen resolution, size, weight, clock speed, etc. These help us differentiate one phone from the other.
As mentioned above, Vivo V1803BA and Vivo V1730DT have a bunch of common specs. Let’s check them out below:
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with a 720 x 1520 pixel resolution for Vivo V1803BA and 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution for Vivo V1730DT
- Octa-core processor with 2GHz clock speed for Vivo V1803BA and 1.8GHz for Vivo V1730DT
- 4GB RAM
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS with Funtouch skin
- 64GB internal storage
- 128GB external storage
- 13MP + 2MP rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- Dual 4G LTE + VoLTE SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and 3.5mm jack slot
- 155.21 x 75.24 x 7.7mm (Vivo V1803BA) and 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm (Vivo V1730DT)
- 152 grams (Vivo V1803BA) and 149 grams (Vivo V1730DT)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, Matte Balck
- 3180mah battery
Vivo smartphones are becoming pretty amazing in terms of looks and design. These leaked phones look quite wonderful pieces to own. Previously, Vivo has the image of making smartphones that could only give wonderful selfies and photos. They are breaking this image and emerging as a potential competitor to other manufacturers in all aspects.
What are your views on Vivo? Do you use a Vivo device? How has been the experience so far? If you are not a Vivo user, do you intend on becoming one in future?
Share your views below.